Medical Imaging in Wakefield & Wake Forest, NC
The DRI Wakefield outpatient facility offers the Triad state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services and exceptional care.
We offer walk-in convenience for ultrasound, CT and X-ray imaging. That means you can see your doctor and get your imaging the same day. Our on-site radiologists also provide 24-hour turnaround for reading all exams. We can help you move forward quickly and confidently with your healthcare decisions.
DRI Wakefield has dedicated specialists available to perform MRI exams every Thursday. Our wide bore MRI unit provides a more comfortable experience, especially if you are claustrophobic, in pain or scheduling an exam for a young child.
Helpful Same-Day Appointment Guidelines
Patients must have the following items completed prior to arrival for appointment.
- Physician order for CT procedure
- Insurance authorization approved
- We prefer all patients are scheduled to assure all necessary items are put into our Epic system for same-day arrival
- Referring practice should communicate these guidelines to patients
- Same-day patient will be given any necessary pre-scan prep onsite
- Referring office will need to call scheduling prior to sending same-day patient for CT scan
- Abbreviated Breast MRI
- Cardiac Scoring
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Diagnostic X-Ray and Fluoroscopy
- Liver Elastography
- Lung Screening
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Ultrasound Imaging